11/10/17

Starbucks Holiday Drinks: Gingerbread Latte

I tried out one of the many Starbucks Holiday Drinks yesterday. I forgot how many delicious choices they had.



Since it they are running their 2 for 1 promotion and I didn't have anybody to share with, both coffees were for me. You can't go wrong there. Although my usual Americano costs me less! Yesterday's selection was the Gingerbread Latte. In the past, I've actually put a pump or two into my Americano and I'm tempted to do that again but also add in some egg nog for cream. That sounds extra delicious.

In order to make my drink points friendly, here is how I ordered (I had to add one or two Splenda packets after I tried it):




I'm counting each drink (tall size) as 3 SPV. I have to say, even though they are small in size, the gingerbread syrup is very spicy for lack of a better way to describe it. So, a little goes a long way. I am so excited to try some of their other drinks including the Toasted White Chocolate Mocha.

No comments: