11/6/17

Exhausting Few Days


I’ve got a trainee at work and boy does that zap all my energy.  By the end of the day I am exhausted.  I also had a couple restful days of sleep due to buying a new car.  Yep, I decided to keep the sweet orange Nissan Rogue Sport after my 24-hour test drive last week.  It took three hours to finally get them to come down to the number I was willing to pay along with getting me out of from under my Kia.  I am very happy with my new car.  I’m pretty sure a heated steering wheel is the best invention ever!

Because I’ve been pre-occupied with other things, I’ve not made healthy eating and exercise a priority.  I’m a bit scared of WI tomorrow.  Since I skipped the scale last week, I told myself I had to WI regardless.  I am tempted to skip my meeting all together since I know my favorite leader Donna is out of town.  But, that won’t help.  So, I’m sure I’ll go.

Kenyon and I have plan to visit the new Meridian Temple for a tour before it is sealed and closed to the public.  It is brand new and I love seeing the inside of temples/churches.  I’m not sure what else is on the agenda for days off.  I think I’ll meet up with some friends for some activity.  It always gets me better motivated when I have somebody to workout with.

I’ll try to keep up with blogging over the next few weeks while I train at work. 

No comments: