3/8/21

Earning Those Activity Awards

I started my week out strong on the activity front and mid-week I wanted to keep the momentum going so I could earn my Perfect Movement Awards.

 





I also received a bonus award for International Women’s Day by completing a workout of 20 minutes.


 

Our weather had a day of drab and then has turned nice again.  I was able to make use of some outdoor walking and biking as well as completing a couple indoor FitOn classes.  I have really been enjoying the Aaptiv audio workouts through the WW app.  They keep me energized and focused on my weight loss journey.

As usual, I am nervous for weigh-in tomorrow.  I will actually be getting on the home scale first and then if I am able to, I’ll go to my evening in-person studio.  I am getting my second COVID vaccine shot on Tuesday morning.  I hope to have not crazy effects and sail through it easily like I did last time.  If I am feeling well, I will attend my evening meeting.

Happy Monday.




No comments: