3/31/21

Weekly WI: Slight Vacation Gain

Happy Wednesday!


I am popping in a day late with my weekly weigh-in since I wanted to get my trip recap up first.  It was a really great trip and I am still working on getting back into the swing of things here at home.  I have today off and then it is back to the grind tomorrow.


My weekly weigh-in included some weight gain and considering I was away from home for 12 days, I am really happy with it.  I was up 2.0 pounds from my home scale weigh-in before we leave for vacation.




It is also the last weigh-in for the month of March.  I have been pretty solid with staying in Onederland and I was really happy to see that I have had a downward trend each month thus far.  I also went bak to look at my weight record from the end of March 2020 an I am down about 10 pounds.  That makes me feel awesome!




With my in-person studio closed, I wouldn’t have been under 200 at my “official” weigh-in due to the additional of clothes/shoes.  So, I have to work off this vacation weight this week and since I don’t think I’ll be at my in-person studio next week, I have two weeks until I have to step on the “official” scale.  I am going to do all I can to keep that downward trend alive and well.


I always look for photos that I can re-create and there is one photo opportunity each time we visit Vegas.  The only problem is that I can never remember how long ago I took the original photo.  Well, much to my surprise, it was in my Facebook Memories today.  


This photo was in March 2016.  




This photo is from March 2021.




It is hard to see a big weight difference with angles and lighting but I really see the biggest difference in my face.  In 2016,  had pretty much stopped stepping on the scale regularly because I was tired of seeing it continue to go up.  It was in July of 2016 that I said enough is enough and re-gained control.


Here is my weight record from 2016.




Here is my weight record from 2021.




I am so much happier since I re-gained control and started to lose my excess weight.  I am not letting vacation gain get me down because I can see all the wonderful things my weight loss thus far has given me.  It made getting around on vacation easier and much more enjoyable.

No comments: