3/3/21

Weekly WI: On The Right Track

I was a tad bit worried I’d be back in the 200s this week.  The start of the week had a lot of high point foods and I had blown through my weekly points.  The remainder of the week was on track but you just never know what the scale will do.  Since I had a gain on my home scale abut would be back at my WW Studio, I also didn’t know what to expect.  I was holding my breath but when I stepped on the scale, I till saw 198 in front of the number.  I was still in Onederland.




This energizes me even more.  With a two-week vacation coming up soon, I will dig deep and make the time before we leave count.  I have nothing on the agenda this week and have my meal ideas planned and the groceries ready to go.  My Apple Watch goal this month is all about the miles and with our beautiful sunshine and warmer temps, I have been able to get out for a walk each day.  Yesterday, I listened to a new walking workout on my WW app under the Aaptiv section.  It was a Feel Good Walk indeed!  




I had some work stuff I was stressing about and listening to this audio wasn’t just helpful for weight loss mindset.  It helped me with sorting out some of the other unhelpful thoughts too.  Once I returned from my walk, I pre-tracked a beer for after my weigh-in.  I bought a four pack of Guinness and shared half with Phoenix/Stacey.  I’ve been waiting for a time when I can sit down, relax, and enjoy a beer.  Last night was the perfect time and much deserved.





My sleep last week was on point, which I can’t say the same for the start of this week.  Last week I was at a training and living those “banker hours.”  It was amazing how easy it was to get about 8 hours of sleep each night.




So far, Tuesday I slept 5 hours and last night I slept 11.5 hours.  Not the best start to this week but we will see if we can start to even it out and get back to the “healthy zone” timeframe.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments: