3/5/21

March - In Like A Lion...

We are just five days into March and have had beautiful weather thus far.  You know what they say about March, “In Like A Lion, Out Like A Lamb.”




While we have had sunshine and warm temps following a cold and snowy end of February, the wind has been a little crazy a few days.  Thankfully a very mild wind has allowed me to get outside and work on my Apple Watch Activity Goal to walk 89 miles this month.




I’ve mostly been sticking to my usual walking areas around my house but yesterday, I decided to walk Kleiner Park after my appointment to get my teeth cleaned.  I wasn’t the only one enjoying the absolutely beautiful day.  


After a two mile loop, I walked to The Village in search of a coffee shop and a place to sit outdoors and enjoy the sun on my face.  It was relaxing and felt amazing.






I treated myself to lunch at Cafe Rio and then came home to rest.  It was a very active day and left me feeling powerful and strong.  Our temps are even more amazing today but the wind has returned.  




I am starting to feel like I need some rest but I still want to reach for my the Perfect Week awards so I will do a FitOn upper and lower body workout.  I don’t like when you have to focus on just one type of activity.  On Wednesday, after I went for a walk outdoors, I grabbed my bike and headed back out for a 4 mile ride.  I just love this time of year when it is so easy to be active because I crave the sunshine.  I know Spring has not fully arrived and it is not unusual to get some snow late March.  I hope the weather stays nice for our upcoming vacation.

No comments: