3/15/21

Weekly Weigh-In: Out Of Town

I won’t be having an “official” weigh-in this week as we are on vacation.  I got on the scale at home on Sunday and was really happy to see I was the same weight as the home scale weigh-in last week.  WhoooHoooo!  This was a great way to start vacation and I am really trying to focus on staying on track.  The Hubs is working hard on staying committed to his low carb plan so this is helping me too.


Day One of our road trip was a success!  I even tracked my day and earned a blue dot.  This isn’t the norm for vacation.





Day Two was a very, very, very long drive and it was a struggle.  Before we left home and before deciding to make this vacation less of a free-for-all, I had bought some carbs snacks on scale at Winco.  I decided I would pre-portion out the snacks into little bags and use this as a way to enjoy the foods I love while travel but not eat an entire bag in one sitting.  Since I just really wanted the Chex Mix snack baggie, I ate it slowly and enjoyed every bite.  We also made sandwiches that were packed in the cooler for an easy/on-track lunch.  I still went over my points due to the high carb snacking.  However, it was another successful day.


We have reached our first destination and I am so glad we will have a few days of rest before making the drive to our next stop.


Check back soon.

No comments: