2/28/21

February Comes To An End

I’m closing out the month of February with a lot of successes.  



This has been a rough week with stress and feeling like I want to eat…something.  Many times this week I was craving sugar and/or carbs and I had to talk myself out of going off the rails a lot.  Thankfully Kenyon didn’t want to indulge which kept me from also indulging.


Tuesday through Thursday I had a work training that was really difficult, stressful, and often times confusing or frustrating.  I was also balancing wearing both my virtual training hat and my supervisor hat.  I ended up working the console for some overtime on Tuesday after my training and was really glad I had prepped a meal for an easy dinner when I got home.  I passed the course which was a relief!




Wednesday I let off some steam when I met up with Phoenix and Stacey to check out the new Loose Screw Brewing location.






Off The Grid food truck was there serving up amazing pizzas.  We loved every bite.




Thursday was a fundraiser for Phoenix’s school at a restaurant we have not been to, The Broken Yolk.  I tried the sope eggs benedict.  It was very underwhelming.  My tastebuds were not satisfied and it lacked flavor.  The ranchero sauce was so spicy that besides there was no flavor, there was also too much spice.  




With my tastebuds left underwhelmed but my stomach full, I managed to talk myself out of indulging further.  That just seemed to be the theme of the week.  We were responsible and talked ourselves into eating at home on Friday.  Meal planning allowed me stay on track through the remainder of my work week.  Now that March is quickly approaching, I’ll have to stay focused on new goals and continued food hurdles.


I completed my February goal by logging 21 workouts.




February is all wrapped up and I’m ready for March.

No comments: