2/5/21

New Month, New Apple Watch Activity Goal

It is a new month and thus, a new Apple Watch Activity Goal Challenge. 

 

My goal for February is to close my Exercise ring 21 times this month.  This should be doable, I just need to keep a focus on it as this month only has 28 days so it doesn’t leave many days for rest.  I guess I’ll be moving and shaking it this month.

 


I also got an alert for a special Unity Challenge award.  It said I would earn this if I closed my Move ring seven times in a row during February.  Well, on February 1st, it told me I earned this award.  It feels little like cheating since the month just started which means it allotted me credit for January.  I am sure sometime this month I’ll be closing my Move ring for seven days in a row.  I usually make sure I close that ring daily.

 


I have a WW Buddy group of several people around the US that have all lost 100 pounds at some point in our journey.  Some are still in maintenance, some have re-gained, some have quit WW, and some have re-joined WW after a leave of absence.  One of our group members suggested we start a daily thread to try and re-gain some accountability, weight loss related or not.  Dave asked what we would like to focus on for February.  I would like to try out a new exercise once a week.  There are some Aaptiv audio workouts for the treadmill that interest me and Dave told me about some You Tube videos made for the treadmill where it looks like you are taking a hike through some beautiful scenery.  Those sound great.  I also really enjoy the Gina B You Tube workout videos so I might try out a new one of those.  And, I can’t forget the amazing FitOn workouts on the WW app.

 

Let’s get moving!

No comments: