2/9/21

Weekly WI: 200.0

While I had thought I’d see a loss last week, this week I feared a gain.  After blowing my weekly point out of the water earlier in the week, I regained control and was feeling better later in the week.  Much to my pleasant surprise, I saw 200.0 on the scale this morning.



WOW!  I am stoked.  I am also slightly scared because I am not even closer to that line of seeing a 1 in front of the number instead of a 2.  As usual, it is really easy to overthink things.




Instead of overthinking, I am going to focus on honest tracking.  I had an enjoyable day meeting up with a friend I used to work with for some much needed girl time.  We met at The Ram for lunch.  I had a chicken sandwich with coleslaw on the side and one of their house porter.





As I typically do, I deconstructed the sandwich, eating all of the chicken breast, and some of the rest of it to not only satisfy my craving but also keep the points in check.  Regardless, it was a higher point meal and has left me without earning a blue dot today.




But you know what?  That is okay.  When I track honestly, even if I don’t get the blue dot I desire, it means that I am more accountable to how many actual weekly points I have left thus swaying my food choices more throughout the rest of the week.  I also really try to focus on balance.  I like being more relaxed on my days off.


The plan this week is not to overthink thing.  It will be to trust the program and keep working the plan.  I got this!

No comments: