2/21/21

How Life Is Going...

I thought I would check-in and bring you up to speed at how life has been lately.


I started my morning with a walk and chat via Facebook.  My friend Cindie, who moved to California, met up with me for a walk.  I am super jealous of her sunshine but each time we meet up for a virtual walk, our windy days seem to die down.  I swear to you she is the wind whisperer.  I went for a bit of an extra loop as we got to taking about life, COVID, and all the craziness of the world today.  It sure gets you amped up and makes the time fly by.




I’ve got a few more days of Activity to complete before the end of the month.  There is supposed to be sunshine and 48 degree temps on Monday and I will for sure get out and ride my new bike.  




Oh…I guess I owe you a post on my new bike!  Coming at ya soon.


My food has been on track all week.  I had one high point day and other than that, blue dots are good.  I ate into my Weekly Points quite a bit, which I think my body likes.  At least that is where I am starting to thinking some of my weight loss success is coming from.  I need to really make sure I stay focused on giving my body enough food and enough of the good food.  Don’t think there isn’t some fun planned this coming week.




I’ve not been logging very many quality sleep hours this week.  I am actually trying to turn my sleep around for an upcoming virtual training Tuesday through Thursday.  I also must have a lot on my mind because I just have’t been sleeping well.  It clearly shows now that I am logging my sleep in my WW app.




I need to work on more consistent sleep ours, specifically 7.5 hours a night which is where I feel my best.  




Other than that, I am ending my WW strong.  




Mentally I am still a little down and the abundance of snow and colder temps didn’t help.  I am itching for warmer weather and some time off work.  I still have three weeks to go.




No comments: