2/2/21

Weekly WI: An Unexpected Gain

 Good Morning.


I have my tooth crown replacement and then need to grab a nap as I am working the graveyard shift tonight.  You might want to check on me between the hours of 2 am and 5 am.


I had a gain this week, which was unexpected.  When I reflect back over my week, I don’t really see where the gain came from.  I realize that I was a little carb-heavy the first part of the week, which could be the culprit. Regardless, the only way to combat an unexpected gain is to continue to stay the course.  




I am slightly regretting my decision to organize a pizza party for Super Bowl Sunday.  All this means is that I need to pre-track so that I am prepared and can balance it throughout my week,  Having pizza on Sunday with a weigh-in on Tuesday could sway the scale.  I love pizza so I am willing to chance, it.




My week looks really good for success and I’m determined to do everything I can to accomplish it.  




No comments: