2/17/21

Weekly WI: ONEderland, It's Great To See You Old Friend

I had no idea what to expect while I was driving to my WW Studio last night.  I had a great week with six blue dots and really focused on eating my daily points.  I also navigated Valentine’s Day treats very responsibility ending my week with about 20 weekly points, which can often be my “sweet spot” for showing a loss.  I guess having no expectations is good because I stepped on the scale and saw that I have once again dipped below 200 and on the “official” scale, I am back in ONEderland.




Folks, I am not joking around here.  This time I am here to stay for good.  I am not going back.  I am making a vow now to myself and to all of you that I will make sure no matter how out of control I get or whatever craziness life throws at me, I will not get back over 200 pounds.  I really feel my best when I keep 100 pounds off and staying focused on ONEderland is the key to staying where I feel my best.


I reflected back on my weight record after a WW Buddy asked if this was my lowest WW weight.  I’ve only known her about two years or so and she hasn’t been on this long journey with me to know my full story.  I realized that I am back where I was six years ago.




This means that I have lost 54.4 pounds of my re-gain weight where I got back up to 253 in July of 2016.  It has been a true commitment these last few years and I am so proud of myself for finding the courage to make that commitment to myself and to my health and start losing again.  


20201 could be the year I reclaim my WW goal (new doctor’s note of 190) but I am not going to put pressure on myself.  I will continue to stay the course and keep focused.

No comments: