4/2/21

April Activity Watch Challenge

It’s a new month which means new Apple Watch Activity Goals.  I am craving more variety and hoping to get out more on my bike with the weather getting warmer.  I just need the wind to die down a little first.  My April goal will work out beautifully with variety.  I have to close my Exercise ring 18 times this month.


Since I typically get some activity through my daily movement that counts towards my exercise goal, I usually strive for a 30 minute workout when I do exercise.  This will be an easy goal to finish and I am looking forward to it.

 

With nothing on the agenda for April, it will be nice to settle back into my WW routine and continue to work on getting closer to my new goal weight of 190 pounds.  I get really excited to think about what it will feel like to finally reach this accomplishment.  I am looking forward to warmer weather and will be meeting up with friends I have not seen all winter due to COVID.  We are planning a socially distant outdoor meet-up in April.

 

I’ve been battling some very unusual neck/shoulder pain.  I am hoping it is just a pinched nerve and I didn’t hurt myself.  It was so weird, on Sunday, I was stretching after my workout and my neck popped.  It felt really weird and I swear I heard a grinding type noise.  I was a bit freaked out but felt no pain.  Suddenly on Wednesday evening, this pain settled in that made sleeping last night difficult.  I have been alternating ice/heat and taking Advil and I think it is getting better.  I took yesterday off of any exercise to rest and get better.  I still had a few calories to burn before midnight so I got onto the treadmill at work for an easy walk.  I hope this won’t aggravate my neck injury and it continues to heal so I don’t have to seek out any medical attention.  I don’t need any setbacks!

 

Welcome April.  It is nice to see you.

 

No comments: