4/15/21

Another WW Wins Redemption

Good Morning.  Happy Thursday.  It is my last day off of work and I am a little sad.  I have enjoyed my days off and a little bit of downtime.  Friday and Saturday is more National Telecommunicators Week fun so it will be enjoyable to get back to work.  We are meeting for an off site bowling event today.  So much fun with my coworkers this week.


I redeemed some WW Wins for free stuff.




After telling my Mom about the low point Blue Moon Blue Sky beer, which comes in the slim can, she thought about getting the coffee can koozies to use with her new adult beverage find.  When I was out at her house for Easter, I also tired the koozies with the Bud Light Seltzer slim cans, which also fit.  I had to get my own.  




Besides the fact the fit these cans too, they are just adorable and support my second and third love…WW and coffee!









The Blue Moon Light Sky is 3 points per can, no mater how many cans you consume.  Don’t worry…I won’t judge!


The Bud Light Lemonade Seltzer is 4 points for one and 7 points for two.  That is important when alcohol is involved…how many points for more than one!


Cheers.

No comments: