4/14/21

Weekly WI: Looking Good And Feeling Good

After a successful week of really focusing on my tracking, saying yes to some indulgences and no to others, I am really happy with the results.  I was back to my in-person studio workshop and down 0.2 pounds on the “official” scale. 



This marks 8 weeks since I have reached Onederland and I feel like I have finally solidified my spot there.  However, with the scale showing 198, it really only takes one week of sloppy tracking, vacation, social events, etc. to bump me back out of this spot I really like being.  I must stay focused.




I looked back at my weight graph and seeing the large spike in September 2020 is a good reminder that I need to be mindful of how much I “let loose” during the summer months so this year I can be ahead of the game instead of trying to lose weight again.  The revolving door of gains/losses gets exhausting.




We are still working on building our habit this month as our weekly WW Technique.







I have been working on ramping up my activity this month and thinking of ways to get creative with activity and push myself a little in the process.

No comments: