4/18/21

That's A Wrap For NTW 2021

Our final days of Spirit Week included Dispatch Support Day and Sports Team Day.


A few years ago, we designed a logo to be for our dispatch Twitter page and we also used the design to have t-shirts made.  Since then, it has become the logo we use for most of our public interfacing and I love having any opportunity to share it.


Friday was our BBQ/potluck where we also got to wear jeans and support our dispatch love by wearing our thin gold line/dispatch t-shirts.  At least once a year I get the opportunity to wear my t-shirt and I love it.  




My coworkers also worse their slippers as it as PJ day too.




Saturday was Sports Team Day and while it was a tough decision between my Mighty Ducks Conway jersey or my Vegas Golden Knight jersey, the Knights won.  I also love every opportunity I get to wear it.  I usually take it with me to Vegas if I know there is a home game during our visit.





That wraps up National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week for 2021. 

 


I am so thankful our Captain and center managers decided to roll us back from our COVID restrictions so we could celebrate all of our employees that have worked so hard this year, as well as every other year, and continue to show up each day to answer the call.

No comments: