4/16/21

NTW Group Bowling Event

Thursday was our off-site group event for National Public Safety Telecommunications Week.  Last year, we planned to go bowling while our north dispatch center covered our center.  Then, COVID hit and all plans or celebrating were cancelled.  It is wonderful to be able to actually show our employees the appreciation they deserve.  


We met at Meridian Bowling Lanes which at our name up on the scoring screens.  The guy behind the counter was hoping he would see officer in uniform.  I explained that dispatchers are just at cool as troopers!




I was able to talk with the manager and get an announcement of appreciation for all our employees.  We had a small group but it also ended up being the perfect size.  With a two-hour bowling reservation and only three to four people per lane, we were able to bowl four games.  My bum hip is telling me I might have bowled one or two games too many.  It was so much fun.






There is more fun to come…

No comments: