4/22/21

Weekly Weight-In: A Busy Few Days

Happy Earth Day.  I have no idea how so many days got away from me.  It has been a hot minute.  Let me rewind…


My Weekly Weigh-In was at home as I had plans Tuesday evening and that would make the timeframe a little tight.  I had a loss and this makes me feeling really good about where I am at in Onederland.







Tuesday we celebrated Phoenix’s five year divorce-aversary.  She was in a very controlling relationship so it is nice that she broke free and has really been enjoying life to the fullest ever since.  I got her a new shirt to mark the occasion.





Wednesday seemed to also fly by and here we are on Thursday, almost the end of my weekend.  It is a short work week though as I have a conference next week and adjusted days off.  I had an opportunity to earn an extra Earth Day Award for getting outdoors for a 30 minute workout today.  I enjoyed a walk and talk with my Momma on the phone and a check-in with my gal pal Dawny.





I have errands to run and some household chores so I can get my two day work week done and then relax for a few days before the conference.



No comments: