1/8/22

200% Movement

 I finished out 2021 completing all 12 months of my Apple Watch Activity Challenges.

 




This make the third year in a row I have been able to stay focused to the activity portion of WW’s four Pilars.  Having this type of goal pushes me and keeps me focused as well as giving me the motivation to build a daily activity habit.  


January 2022 is off to a start with my goal this month being 200% of my movement calories four times this month.  A lofty goal but doable with it just being four a month.  Using our STAR Goal method from WW (Specific, Truly Doable, Active, and Relevant) I am able to break it down so it is more manageable.  With having to complete 200% four times and the month having four full weeks, I am making this goal more specific in striving for extra activity one time a week.


On Wednesday, I hit the first of four 200% movement for this month.






Hailey and I spent the day at Boise State University getting her all set for starting college on Monday.  When I got home, I was exhausted.  It has been a rough few weeks with lots of overtime and coverage at work coupled with my three day weekend no longer in existence.  I noticed I was over 800 calories burned and I needed to start up the bike machine and burn those last few calories.  Success!





The start of the New Year also yielded a special award for earning a 7-day streak of activity.  Boooooya!  Let’s start this year off on the right foot.

No comments: