1/5/22

Weekly WI: Excited To See A Loss

 Good Morning and Happy Wednesday.


I was not able to check in yesterday as the call-in for work coverage came early in the morning and I was so looking forward to my days off this week.  Idaho has been hammered with winter weather and our unprepared drivers have made being at work taxing and difficult.  Needless to say, yesterday is in the past and I want to focus on today and being more positive.


I was fearing a possible gain this week after just being “off.”  As I shared a few days ago, my mental health has been dwindling and I’ve just not been functioning at 100% and feeling very overwhelmed most days.  I was pleasantly surprised that I was down 0.8 pounds.  




After three weeks of maintaining and navigating through the holidays, I feel even more energized.  There is power in maintaining, even when you don’t plan on it.


I also happened to have a Facebook memory of re-claiming goal back in 2012.  



Looking back at my weight record, 2012 was the last year I was in goal range, which was two pound above or below 175.  At that time 175 was a goal weight I set with my doctor.  The goal weight I set with my doctor now is 190.  I have been so close to toeing that line that 2022 is going to be my year.  Those last five pounds can be the hardest so I will need to dig deep and really stay focused.


I’ll share with you some changes that I have made the last few weeks and after seeing a loss, I am hopeful I found the right “click” for getting my body back into downward movement on the scale.  I also plan to add in strength training.




No comments: