1/29/22

365 Days Until My Next Cruise

 365 days to go!!!




I am  so excited for our upcoming cruise, which we booked months ago.  Sadly, it is still one year away.  I am going to see if we can book something in the meantime to tickle my cruise-bug.  Until then, I’ll just be waiting.


We booked a Group Cruise as part of travel Vloggers I started following when cruising re-started post-COVID…er…first post-COVD…(really it feels like post-COVID is not really ever going to come).  None the less, I convinced Kenyon to allow me to book a cruise with a bunch of other strangers and I also talked Phoenix and Stacey into joining us along with my WW Buddy Wanda and her husband Michael.  Oh man…I’m stoked.


Sail from New Orleans – Down the Mississippi River

Sea Day

Costa Maya, Mexico

Harvest Caye, Belize (NCL Private Island)

Roatan, Honduras

Cozumel, Mexico

Sea Day

Arrival back in New Orleans


We plan to spend a few days in New Orleans, which we have not visited, pre-cruise and then board the ship and have tons of fun with old and new friends.


If you’d like to join us, reach out and I’ll send you the details to the travel agent.


No comments: