1/12/22

Weekly WI: The Downward Trend

 The downward trend continues…




When I peeked at the scale on Monday it showed I was up 0.4.  The biggest bummer is that I was feeling really good and thinner as the week progressed.  I had one high point day with the rest of the week earning any blue dots.  I also was on an activity streak and have been working on closing all three circles on my Apple Watch each day.  The scale typically comes down between Monday and Tuesday thus, I had a loss of 0.6 this week.


It isn’t quite the one pound a week I’d like to see but down is down and I am staying committed to my WW plan.  As I said above, I am also working really hard on daily activity and will continue to strive for a full month of filling my three Apple Watch circles.  It is nice to have a good boost to start the year off on the right foot.


It has been rough this last week.  I subbed at two extra WW workshops, one as a Guide and one as a Coach.  This followed my very long work week with extra un-planned overtime and only one day off.  I have consistently ended up with just one day off from work for a few weeks now and I am just exhausted.  Mentally and physically.  I am so thankful that I am not a stress eater and last night I really struggled with giving in and going crazy as stress relief!  I guess I may not be a stress eater in the moment but when it comes time to finally release it and (hopefully) get a few days off, I sure do want to go cra-cra.  


I had an unplanned high point day as we went out to dinner after I got off work from my overtime shift early.  I’ve tracked it and will move along.  I don’t want to derail my hard work and commitment to my goals and my WW plan.  I am inching closer to 190 and I really want to re-claim goal.

No comments: