1/14/22

A Week Of Indulgences

 Earning my 200% movement goal this week was rough.  It took all I had yesterday, including four workouts, but we got ‘er done.



I was able to get off work early from my overtime shift on Tuesday evening and have been of work Wednesday and Thursday.  I worked a substitute guide today at the Friday morning WW Studio in Meridian.  It is always nice to see those members and work along side the Friday coach.  With the new Omicron COVID variant ramping up, along with cold and flu season, I’ve been filling in at other WW locations.  Between that and an abundance of overtime at my regular job, it has been a tough few weeks.




Having these days off were nice.  I hope to have all three days off next week although I am feeling in for the graveyard shift three days as well.  My days off have been about relaxing and relieving stress, although striving for that 200% has wore my body out.  I don’t know that I feel fully rested but I am happy for just three days ahead in the work week.  


I’ve also realized that I am a stress-relief eater/drinker.  As much as I tell myself each day I won’t go overboard…here we having spent many points over my daily and weekly allowance.  I have been going a bit crazy these last few days and with my employee weigh-in planned for Tuesday, it is getting a little bit scary.  On one hand, I wish I had stayed committed to my plan.  On the other hand, I just didn’t have it in me this week.  It has been a week of lots of indulgences.





I am working on getting a meal plan in place so I am successful for the remainder of the week ahead.  I have been focusing on my activity and if I continue to power through, I am looking at earning a perfect week.




There is a chance I could have a perfect month too.  





So far I am on track for filling those three circles each day.  The hard part is my body is just really tired and sore today.  I maybe start up some Obe videos that offer a nice stretch and/or add a “shake out” low intensity walk on the treadmill.  Whatever I decide to do, I’m going to really work to relax this last day off before I return to the crazy schedule of life.

No comments: