9/21/18

Back To Work Today


Good Friday Morning to you all!

I’m back in the USA and I am also back at work today.  It is going to be geared up for a busy day today so I’ll get this posted and continue to work on my travel recaps later.

Wednesday was the longest day.  We woke up at 6am Munich-time and traveled for about 25 hours with the occasional cat nap here and there.  Somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean we briefly entered into Thursday.  When we landed in Seattle, it was Wednesday again.  I’m not sure if the Seattle airport is more organized or has less foreign travelers as that was the smoothest passport control with the shortest lines.  It is amazing how many times you have to show your passport and how many security lines you have to stand in when you travel internationally.  But, we survived and we had a great time.

Jet Lag has been minimal. I’ve been waking up early and last night went to bed at 6pm.  Hoping that being at work today will get me over the hump and I’ll start sleeping a bit better.  I also had a nice surprise when we were in London and I found out I would be able to stay on day shift for this last quarter at work.  I also get to continue to attend my favorite Tuesday morning WW meeting.  Yeah!  

Speaking of WW, I can’t travel and not think about all my excessing eating (and alcohol) won’t catch up to me.  I’m working hard at being on track and earning my blue dots now that we are home.  I did a lot of grocery shopping and made some meal plans.  I already feel so much better and less bloated since having a large amount of water.  I missed cold water and unlimited bathroom use so much.

I learned on Instagram that the Apple Watch is now integrated with the WW App.  Depending on which watch face you chose, you can have your points displayed large:


Or small (the circle in the right corner...today's point total):

 


Since I don’t need to see my FitPoints, I prefer the small circle telling me at a glance how many DSPA I have.  Plus, I like seeing my Activity tracker in the larger view.

I’m feeling more energized with my WW program since returning from vacation.  I think it was the mental break I needed.

No comments: