9/3/18

Magnolia & Vine


I decided to host a Magnolia & Vine party since I was lusting after more “snaps” and thought I might as well earn some for free!  I think this party goes in the books as my highest grossing one with $1,000 in sales and $256 in free product.  My Norwex party so far hold the record for the most in free product with $405.  I’ve found through the years, the most successful direct-sales party is one where none of my friends have the products.  The only one that didn’t do well was my Lipsense party.

But, let me back up…

Magnolia & Vine is a direct-sales company that sales purses, jewelry, and accessories that are inner-changeable.  What that means is you buy one base purse or jewelry item and then you change it up with different purse covers or jewelry snaps.  You can check out the company’s website here ß

While I do like purses more than jewelry, I’m pretty particular with my purses.  So, I went for jewelry…lots and lots of jewelry.  Here is what I earned for free by hosting a Magnolia & Vine Party.

The consultant gave me the mini Treble Pendant necklace for being the hostess.  The center of the necklace is where the snap goes and that is how you change up the necklace (photos below have snaps in the pieces). 

 


Since my party was over $750 in sales, I earned double the hostess rewards.  One was a rose gold bracelet and the other was three original sized snaps.

 



The jewelry comes in original size or mini size and also comes in silver, gold, and rose gold.  I already own a pair of mini sized earrings in silver so I stuck with additional mini sized jewelry so I could mix and match.

Here is what I spent my $265 in free product on:

Mini Arc Necklace and 20”-23” chain.  I love this piece and I see myself wearing it a lot.  The snap in the center is Mini Solitaire Clear.

 


I also the Mini Sidestep Bracelet and Mini Opus Earrings that pair nicely with my necklace.  I can mix and match the snaps and/or wear the bracelet and necklace as a set and wear some of my own studs as earrings.  The snap in the earrings is Mini Halo Tanzanite.  The second photo of the bracelet is Mini Solitaire Clear (my favorite as it looks so elegant) and the third photo is Mini Tropical Paradise Light Pink Shell. 

 




See how the same bracelet can change with just a different snap in the middle?  So versatile!

 

Since I had a necklace chain from the Treble Pendant the consultant gave me, I also ordered this Mini Allure Pendant so I would have a third necklace option.  The snap in the center is Mini Delray Light Sapphire.

 


Having a pair of earrings means I need two of each snap vs. a piece of jewelry that has a spot for a single snap.  It costs twice as much but with the necklace and bracelet options, two snaps still comes in handy.  I showed you some of the snaps I got above.  Here are a few more:

Mini Great Pumpkin and Mini Mummy Snap.  I can’t wait for other holiday snaps to come out for Christmas.

 


Mini Dazzle Clear Snap, which will go with anything!

 


I rarely wear jewelry but it is fun to feel “dressed up” a smidge.  I was showing off my jewelry yesterday to some of the ladies that came to the party. I figured I might as well wear it since I have it!  It doesn’t look nearly as good if it was collecting dust in my drawer.



No comments: