9/30/18

Working The Confidence


It has been a weird week for food/eating/tracking/points.  I’ve been out of points since Thursday.  That is right, I’ve blown through all my Weekly Points and I’m sure all of my Fit Points.  It was a really hungry day on Thursday and I feel as though I still haven’t recovered.

My days usually start out on track with a bunch of Daily Points left.  Then, afternoon/evening has been events and or meals out.  I’ve also been giving into my sweet tooth a bit too much this week.  I have no idea what brought on this weird food mood but I’m trying to just roll with it.  I won’t be at my meeting on Tuesday so that could be part of it.

I sat down and laid out my next two weeks ahead so I have somewhat of a plan.  I do want to hit up a different meeting and am telling myself this very minute that I’ll go to WI regardless of what the scale might say.  I’m also planning to track while out of town for the work conference this week.

I’m working hard on better body confidence and focusing more on where I am vs. where I should be or where I have been.  I think it is working.  At the Keith Urban concert, I saw two people I’ve not seen in a while both of which commented, “you look great.”  I do believe that confidence shines through and it is something worth practicing.

I’ll be seeing people this week I’ve not seen in the last year.  I always get nervous thinking I haven’t done enough and that I should be thinner.  Some of these people have even seen me at my lowest weight.  I’ll be working on my confidence and letting my natural amazingness shine.

 


See you in a few days.

No comments: