10/5/18

7th Annual Idaho PSAP 911 Seminar

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

I returned home from my conference on Wednesday evening. I was exhausted from being “on” for three days straight so downtime yesterday was much appreciated. We ran some errands and my cuckoo clock was delivered. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to post the video on the blog. It is adorable and I can't wait for each hour to hear it go off.

The 7thAnnual Idaho PSAP 911 Seminar might have been the best one yet.

But, it wasn't because the break-out session topics were that great. It was because of all the people in attendance. I work with so many wonderful people within my agency and I also work with so many wonderful people around the State of Idaho. I had the best time visiting with everybody, having a few drinks, and sharing lots of laughs. Here are some of the photos we took.





The Nampa Police Department dispatchers challanged us to a scavenger hunt on the night of our boat cruise around Lake Coeur d' Alene. It made that time extra fun to look for things like meet/greet people and find somebody with the same letter of your first name, exchange contact information or become Facebook friends, get a selifie with the Captain of the boat, and even act like Jack and Rose from the Titanic. My coworkers are THE BEST and we had so much fun.






If you want to see more photos and fun, look at #idahoPSAP2018 and if you want to learn about a rewarding career as a police dispatcher, reach out to me in the contact section.



Now, I'm working on laundry and turning the suitcase around for our Couples Vegas Weekend.

No comments: