10/19/18

Thursday Fun At The Farmstead


My days off were split this week with Monday and Tuesday off (well, part of Tuesday) and then off again on Thursday.  It was low key but enjoyable and I always love when I get days off with Kenyon.
We are starting to redeem free birthday meals and there are a lot of them.  We started with Red Robin yesterday and this evening we will go to Tucanos.  I’m working really hard to balance the meals out and pre-plan so I know where my points are going to be at for the day.
Red Robin has a ton of low point options and they have points calculated for you in the WW app.  I knew I was having their Oktoberfest burger, which was back for the season.  It had ham, caramelized onion, Swiss cheese (which appeared to have been left out), mustard, and a pretzel bun.  I did some WW pre-planning and doing my best estimate.  I also ate only half and had a side salad in place of french fries as well as a refill of salad.  It wasn’t quite as delicious as I had hoped for the amount of points I spent on it but I still enjoyed the burger.
 

I had a low point breakfast, 0 SPV snack, and am having a low point lunch to offset Tucanos this evening.  I also have plenty of WSPA available if I need it. 
Kenyon and I planned to take my nieces to The Farmstead since we got them season passes for Christmas and they had not yet redeemed them. Hailey decided not to come so Emma invited a friend.  We had the best time with these two little girls.  Emma is just a hoot and has always had the best personality.
 




She didn’t want to leave when it was time to get home and rounded up for bed, school, and work.  She said, “I don’t want to go to stupid school tomorrow.”  I told her, “I don’t want to go to stupid work tomorrow either but I don’t have a choice.”  Kids!  I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything especially when they whine, argue, and complain.  But when they are behaved, kids are pretty fun.
Okay, time to get back to “stupid work”.  Ha!

No comments: