10/29/18

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like...Christmas??


During one of our trips to The Farmstead, Kenyon noticed a sign for All Pro Lighting, which does Christmas light instillation. 

 


We were kicking around the idea of contacting them about lights on our upper and lower awnings/gutters.  I love the look of Christmas lights on the outside of the house, but neither of us want to get up on the roof.  I heard their advertisement on the radio including “early bird pricing” and they offered free quotes.  I made the phone call, the pricing seemed affordable to us, and we ended the call with “see you tomorrow.”

Uh….it isn’t even November yet??  I guess if you think about it, they can’t install for all their customers around Christmas and if you install now, the weather is at least still decent.  Even though I 100% don’t agree with putting up Christmas before Thanksgiving, if we are paying for it…we might as well get our money worth!  So, I’ll be turning them on November 1st. 

Hey, don’t judge me.

Two guys from the company showed up on Saturday morning and installed lights on the front part of our house in an hour. 

 
 
 


We went for multi-color and C9 size.  The services comes with set up, take down, maintenance, and storage.  We also get free color changes so if we decide we want clear, we can change them out for no cost.  I was very happy with how it all turned out.

 


Maybe I can get into the Christmas spirit early?

No comments: