10/25/18

My Favorite Day Has Arrived

Happy Birthday to me!! 



My favorite day is here. It’s my 39th Birthday today. I realky enjoy seeing all the FB and text message love that has been sent my way. My Apple Watch even sends me balloons.





It will be a low key day today as I prep for my Oktoberfest party tomorrow.

Our evening plans last night were a dud. Apparently when the Regal movie club sends you an offer for a free movie premiere, they don’t limit the tickets. We got to the theatre to see Hunter Killer and was told people had been waiting in line since 4pm. Wow. The movie was sold out and we had no seats. So, we went to dinner instead. I had a birthday deal at Old Chicago and the mall location was close. Sadly, poor service but good pizza.

I also met with the foot doctor yesterday to get my bum foot looked at. Thankfully, not major issues. It’s just age related...doh! I’m working on his suggestions for helping to ease the pain and so far it seems to be working. I also get to go shoe shopping! I’ll share more on that later.

Have a great day! You know I will.

No comments: