10/27/18

39 Officially Celebrated

I thoroughly celebrated the start of year 39 and enjoyed every minute of it. 
**I’ll fix the photos to be centered when I’m back on a computer.

Thursday was my actual birthday. The morning was low key and eventually we ventured to LePeep for lunch. Apparently they give you a birthday pancake on your big day. Kenyon and I each had some. It was really good.



I had some errands to run and then met my friend Melodie for a visit. She got me a coffee mug and chocolate covered coffee beans. That was so nice. 

Afterwards, I met my sister, nieces, and one of Hailey’s friends at The Farmstead.



Friday was my Oktoberfest Party. I always start with simple parties and then before I know it, it’s gotten huge. But, it was so much fun!!! All of my friends and family were such good sports.





































I’m definitely making this an annual event. I boiled hot dogs in the Instant Pot, which was perfect and so carefree. Plus, they stayed hot all night long. We celebrated into the night and really enjoyed the Oktoberfest beer from Munich.



Here is some of my birthday gifts, despite saying gifts are not necessary. I got some serious Starbucks love so I’m set for a while.









I had today off and again, was low key. We had Christmas lights professional installed this morning (yes, that’s very early) and then went to the home show. After taking a nap, I’m watching The World Series. I go back to work tomorrow.

No comments: