10/24/18

Weekly WI: The Downs After The Ups


I had a great WI yesterday, as I had expected.  I was also really happy with how my week shaped out.




My vacation/eating out weight is gone and I am weighing 12 pounds less this October than last October.  To me, that is fantastic!  October can be a hard month for social situation, especially when it followed a vacation in September.




I had my chicken salad at Café Rio and also popped into the Apple Store, Zurchers Party Store, and the Halloween Store.  When I got home I had a few hours before my overtime shift.  The weather is perfect…sunny and warm for the thick of Fall.  I love it!  And, I took advantage of it by taking a walk.  It has been forever since I’ve exercised.  It wasn’t anything strenuous and I looked at the new houses that have been built in the back of our neighborhood.  Do you want to be my neighbor?  There are lots of available houses that are move-in ready.




I was also able to re-apply my Jamberry before heading into work.  I’m now off through Saturday.  I’m looking forward to the downtime.


Anybody watching the World Series?  I’m not really a baseball person but I do get sucked into championship games.  I’m rooting for the Red Socks.

No comments: