10/10/18

Couples Weekend In Las Vegas


Good Morning and Happy Wednesday.

I had not planned to be away from the blog so much lately but with back-to-back travel, I have been super busy.

At least I’ve been having a lot of fun.

Phoenix, her boyfriend Stacey, as well as Kenyon and myself had our first Couples Weekend in Las Vegas.  I’m not sure if this will be an annual event but we lived it up and had a great time.

 


Some of the things Phoenix wanted to do was ride the High Roller Ferris wheel during the “happy half hour”, which includes unlimited alcohol drinks for the 30 minute rotation.  Kenyon and I did this a few years ago.  The views from the top are just amazing.  We had a great group in our pod with us and that makes the happy half hour even more fun.

 


We wanted to see one of the many topless shows Vegas has to offer and decided on X Country at Harrah’s.  It was a really great show and we loved the country music selection.  While waiting in line, we made friends with the usher so he gave us great seats.  Kenyon and I will see the two other X shows the next time we are in town.

 


There was a lot of alcohol consumed.  I am a lightweight compared to Phoenix and Stacey!  It was fun to have somebody to social drink with.  And, I really enjoy being able to take my drink to go on the Vegas Strip.  We tried some new restaurants and showed Phoenix Fremont Street for the first time.

 
 
 
 
 


I hit up the South Outlet Mall and found a new Coach purse and a new Vera Bradley purse.  Kenyon and I made it to Bellagio to look at the conservatory, which was decorated for Fall.  It was beautiful as always and I really loved the fairy theme.


I hope we can make this somewhat of an annual event.




No comments: