9/1/18

Earning Blue Dots Like A Boss!


Kenyon and I met up with Danielle for dinner at Carino’s last night.  Is there anywhere out there that makes a better loaf of bread? 
I knew I’d be going over my points and not earning my blue dot.  I’d been eating under my points all week so I could have some roll over and planned a high point day accordingly.  Of course, it ended up being a bit higher than originally planned because I got an ice cream treat on the drive home.  Since I was already over points…what is a few more??
The dinner was really good.  I’d not had Carino’s in a while and when I have been, I’ve not had their lasagna.  I was surprised that the sauce is so sweet.  I don’t remember that.  I had a few tiny regrets that I didn’t have the chicken fettuccini.  But, it was a really enjoyable meal.
I thought today would be my high point day this week as we had breakfast in the dispatch center.  My supervisor DeLisa spotted a Facebook post for a crockpot cinnamon roll dish.  I offered to bring the egg casserole, which I also did in the crockpot.  Since my coworker Sara is a vegetarian, I had warm and serve breakfast meat on the side.  A few other coworkers bought juice and DeLisa had leftover milk from her cinnamon roll dish.  Volla!  Breakfast is served.
I cheated and brought my 2 SPV egg cups from home to have along with some of the cinnamon roll dish.  That way, I didn’t have to make the whole egg crockpot dish WW friendly.  I know some people don’t care for turkey sausage and low fat cheese!  But, I don’t mind it one bit.  It all tastes good to me.  I also brought some grapes from home since we didn’t have any fruit side dish.  And, by brining my egg cups from home, I spent less points!  I also have a low point lunch and a 0 SPV snack to get me through my day.  I’m sure dinner with be something exciting like chicken.  Ha!
I continuing to stay focused this week in hopes of having one more loss before vacation.  So far, it is going well and I’ve earned blue dots Monday – Thursday.  I plan to earn a blue dot today – Monday too!

No comments: