8/31/18

Tuesday On A Friday


I legit went to bed at 7pm.

I might have gone to bed even earlier but I had to wait for a delivery as part of my Magnolia & Vine order.  Once that came, I called it quits.  I was exhausted.

Despie my exhaustion all day (and the troopers working non-stop) I didn’t give in to the cookies/goodies nor did I eat out at lunch with the others.  It was an extra hungry day since I started it earlier than usual.  But, I managed to get through it okay.  I thought about eating out for dinner since I was so tired, but I threw together a quick meal and still had enough points for dessert.

 


We are having additional phone “issues” at work today but I have come prepared with Pumpkin Spice Coffee.

 

This is actually the photo from Tuesday


Plus, we get to wear jeans today as long as we sport collage football team colors.  It always makes it fun to wear jeans at work!

Happy Friday to those about to head into their weekend.

No comments: