8/20/18

The Ups In The Journey


What did we do before Facebook Memories?

That is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning, look at the memories from years past on Facebook.  Some are silly, some are sad, but most are happy.  And, sometimes, you get a nice surprise!

Sunday’s FB Memory was the two year anniversary of getting the keys to our new home.  Two years later, I still love the house we built (with love). 

 
 


I should have a party!

We barely got the keys in the last few moments of closing.  I think the snag was the funding part, if I remember correctly.  We even built in some extra time before appliances were delivered and movers were hired but the risk of not getting the keys was stressful.  Needless to say, it all worked out just fine.  We even spent the first night in our new house by setting up the mattress on the floor.  We were that excited.

When I saw the photos I had shared two years ago, all I could think of was boy does my face look big.  Since I have just gotten back under 220, I looked at my weight record to see what my weight was in August of 2016.  I have lost 27.2 pounds over the last two years.  That makes me feel pretty darn great!

 


Thank you FB Memories for making my day.

No comments: