8/27/18

Waiting For The Weekend


Come on weekend…I’ve been waiting for you.

 


I have no idea why but this has felt like the longest week ever.  And, we had our troopers switch up their shifts so Sunday was busier than it has been the last four weeks.  The plus side is that the shift went pretty quick.  The downtime is that I was reading a really good book!  Don’t you hate when work gets in the way of something fun?

I am so excited for my hair appointment on Wednesday.  When you don’t have much hair, it gets bulky fast.  Hair day is the best.  I’m also getting a pedicure at a local beauty school.  I love when I don’t have to paint my own toenails.  And, I enjoy the pampering.

I might meet up with my Momma since I’ll be in town and am considering a movie.  I think downtime sounds really nice!

Now, if we can just get through this work shift…

No comments: