8/17/18

Weekly WI: Out Of The 220s


I FINALLY broke out of the 220s…

…and it feels REALLY good.

 


It feels so good and it took so long that I’m going to work my hardest to not get back there.  The last time I was in the 2-teens was December of 2015.

 


Since July of 2016, when I finally got serious about my re-gain weight, I have been so close to breaking out of the 220s three times: August 2017, April of 2018, and August of 2018.  Each time I would start the climb back up and then down again only to have 220 taunt me once again.  It was wonderful to look at my weight record after my WI last Tuesday to see that I had finally done it.


Of course, I had out of town travel plans for work Tuesday through Thursday.  Usually, I don’t track while on “vacation” and after spending the last three days tracking 100% of our eating out, I know why I have always worked my program that way.

It is stressful.

I hate feeling like I am micromanaging my WW program and honestly, tracking takes all the fun out of eating out.  Sure, I could have picked restaurants that served chicken and broccoli or ordered a salad off the menu.  But, I didn’t want to.  I wanted to enjoy restaurants that we don’t have in the Boise area.  So, my plan was to use 10 WSPA each day and give it my best go at 100% tracking.

The verdict?  It all worked out okay.  I used over 10 WSPA the first day but not the two other days.  I didn’t earn my blue dots but that is okay.  Plus, I enjoyed some yummy foods.

 
 


Now that I am back in my “normal” routine (and Kenyon is on night shift for a few weeks so I’m on my own for meals) I’m going to shave off a few points a day and stick to a lot of 0 SPV or low point foods.  Maybe try to re-coop some of my WSPA.  I’m hopeful for a loss and will be happy with a maintain.  I want to lose a few more points before Europe so I have a buffer and can stay in the 2-teens upon our return.

No comments: