8/6/18

Ending The Week Strong


It’s my Friday.  Yahoo!  I only have a 4-hour OT shift this week as well so that will be nice.  No other plans on the agenda.

Kenyon and I went into my parents’ house last night for dinner.  We picked up Grandpa on our way through and my Great Aunt Mary Ann also came by for dinner.  It was so nice to spend time with my family.  Mom had a good spread of pork country ribs, mashed red potatoes, coleslaw, corn on the cob, biscuits, and cantaloupe.  I provided the dessert and everybody liked the new Chilly Cow ice cream bars.  I tried the salted caramel last night and while it is pretty good, the mint chocolate chip is still my favorite.

I really wanted to earn a blue dot yesterday after going over my points both Thursday and Friday.  I pre-tracked what I was eating a head of time and managed to fit it all in using a few WSPA and earning my blue dot.  Success!  I am on track to earning my blue dot today. 

I’m anxious for WI but in a good way.  I’m hoping after my small gain that I can have a nice sized loss this week.  I feel really good about my week and I’m feeling confident in my clothing.  Of course, I’m nervous as always and I’ll be giving myself a pep talk as I drive there just in case it doesn’t go as I hope.

Happy Monday to you and Friday to me!

No comments: