8/12/18

Saturday Late Night Fun


Good Sunday Morning.

(zzzzzzzzzz……)

It was a late night getting to bed so I am tired today.  It was a pliant surprise when my supervisor asked if we could trade 12-hour shifts.  So she will work mine today and I’ll work hers tomorrow.  Yeah!  I was not looking forward to 12 hours today.  I plan to go to bed early tonight.

I met Rebecca for a movie after work yesterday.  We saw Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.

 


I am not a fan of sequel movies but I have been excited to see this.  I like the backstory on Donna and her friends/lovers.  The cast is just so adorable.  It was a little slow, including the music.  The songs were so slow and sad that when there was an upbeat song, I wanted to get up and dance.  The very ending just before the credits roll is super adorable.  It makes me want to watch the first one again (and I probably will soon).

Rebecca mentioned getting something to eat after the movie.  Um…cue the freak out!  I had planned ahead and ate my dinner/leftovers before I left work.  That way I would be starved during or after the show.  I only had 6 DSPA left but I still had plenty of WSPA I could dip into.  I want a solid loss this week and I’ve been working so hard at it that I didn’t want to ruin it.  Plus, I successfully walked past the popcorn line…which smelled sooooo good!

But, this is living and that is why it is called Freestyle.  I wasn’t really hungry when the movie got out but though I could use my 6 DSPA for a beer.  We decided on Yardhouse, which has so much delicious food options.  And, it is one of the restaurants listed in the WW app so it is easy to look up points.  Not necessarily fun to look up points…but at least easy.  The clam chowder had the lowest listed calories at 180 for a cup and the WW app said it was 7 SPV.  Counting points sucks the life out of eating out sometimes!  But, again, this was unplanned.  I looked up several items and debated how many points I wanted to go over.  I finally settled on some chips and guacamole (24 SPV for the whole serving), planned to eat half, and actually ate about a quarter.  I tracked that and my beer and still earned my blue dot.  Yippie!


It has been a really good week.  I earned blue dots each day but Thursday and still have 30 WSPA left.  I’m hoping this will mean a sold loss like in weeks past.  Fingers crossed!

No comments: