2/28/20

Built Bar Addiction Is On Point

Have you tried Built Bars yet?

They are so good and most are 3 points. A few of the new releases that have nuts are 4 points. They are a low sugar high protein candy bar. Or that’s what it tastes like to me. I love eating my Built Bars for dessert.

On my last order of Built Bars, I realized I made an epic mistake and accidentally ordered the Coconut (not bad) instead of the Coconut Almond (amaz-balls). I was so sad and yet they cost so much I told myself I had to eat these Coconut ones before I could order again. Well...Built Bar enticed me into ordering when the release of three new flavors and the ability to put ANY bar in a build-your-own box. That way, I’m not having to order an 18-pack of just one variety. 

So, I sold (tried to gift but that never works) the Coconut to my Mom and bought two build-your-own-box varieties. Hey, I like choices in my life.

The three new release flavors are: S’mores, Cashew Carmel With Coconut, and Oatmeal Cookie With Walnuts.



Don’t those sound amazing?

My other box is Coconut Almond (amaz-balls), Peanut Butter (really good), and Toffee Almond. I’ve not tried the Toffee Almond but I hear they are good.



My order is on its way.  I still have some of my Peanut Butter Brownie so I didn’t order anymore of those. I do like this flavor.

I’ll report back as I try them out. 


If you are interested in trying Built Bars, I have a referral code that will get you $10 off a mixed box (they have the assortment already selected) or any of the non-nut varieties.  See below:



No comments: