2/5/20

Weekly WI: No Celebration Yet

Good Morning…er…almost Afternoon.

My grand plans or waking up early and being productive didn’t quite work out.  But, I did get some activity in on the treadmill at home since I skipped my workout class at the gym.  The darn snow made me second guess it and sleep in.

Welp, we didn’t get to celebrate yesterday.  The scale appeared to be confused and show a gain of 0.8 instead of a loss of 0.8.  I’d like to say I was surprised but I wasn’t.  I have this feeling all week that it wasn’t going to be the celebration day.  Of course I gave it 100%, earned blue dots all week, got in some activity, and did meal prep this week.  So, I’m hoping it was just a fluke and if I stay the course before vacation, maybe it will come back off before we leave town Saturday.




I was really bummed.  I’m still working through my feeling and making sure to not tank my long-term success on the temporary feelings right now.  Plus, with vacation on the horizon, missing my meeting next week, and then having to do my next weigh-in post-vacation, I’m just going to go my very best to stay positive and stay the course.  I feel confident that sometime in the month of February, I’ll see that 100-pound loss again and we will get to celebrate.

No comments: