2/1/20

Chow Mien x 2

I’m trying out a Chow Mien recipe for a second time and keeping my fingers crossed it is delicious.  So far, the taster is and I’ll see how it re-heats later at work.  I'm having it with General Tso's Chicken. I doubled the recipe and split this into two servings.



The last time I made this recipe, it was a bit dry.  I added half a cup of chicken stock and let it simmer in it and thicken near the end of cooking.  I also broke the dry pasta in half so it combined better with the cabbage (coleslaw) and celery.  




Also…this came today…




Eeeeek!  I did really great keeping my sweet tooth at by yesterday but today, I’ve pre-tracked 4 points so I can try one of these peanut butter brownie Built Bars.  I caved and ordered on the 15% off deal and wanted to try the PB brownie vs. just the PB, which I also like. I’m hoping this is worth every bite because I’ve been wanting to eat it since it arrived this afternoon.  But, I’m saving it for after one of my meals at work for my dessert.

No comments: