2/7/20

Mental Snags

I’m losing track of my days with all this downtime.  And, my popcorn snacking seems to have ramped back up again.  I love air popped popcorn and when I’m watching TV, I tend to snack on it a lot.  We are trying to use up what we have in the house before vacation so that meant a mish-mosh of food yesterday.  I’m already missing my Purple Plan foods!

I’ve managed to muster up some motivation for activity this week and I’m also keeping it in check with tracking and blue dots. 



I’ve got a few errands today and a pedicure schedule this afternoon.  I need pretty toes now that I see the temperature will be nice in warm on the Florida portion of our vacation.  Yahoooo for sunshine!  Laundry and packing will be on the agenda later today.


I’m trying to overcome some of the mental stuff that goes with weight loss/maintenance this week.  So much going on inside my mind!


No comments: