2/23/20

Triple Booked Saturday

I had a Triple Booked Saturday and a lot of fun.

I had switched with a coworker to have Saturday night off to see Jay Mohr, who was coming to Liquid Laughs Comedy Club a second time.  Once I had switched shifts, that freed up my day to attend a baby shower for my childhood neighbor who is welcoming her first, a baby boy, in April.  When Phoenix and I were chatting earlier in the week about our Vegas plans, she invited me to attend a Beer Bootcamp Saturday morning.  So, a Triple Booked Saturday occurred!

This was my first time attending a Beer Bootcamp-type event.  It was a blast!  The only negative is that the event took place on the floor of the brewery, which is also concrete.  Oh my knees!  I was feeling it the rest of the night and I am sore this morning from the bootcamp.  So, a good workout indeed.



After the 20 minute workout, we put the tables back in place enjoyed our included pint of beer with the registration fee.  I would definitely do this again.
I was home with enough time to shower and change to head to the baby shower.  The party was a huge success with so many people and so many gifts.  We had a great time showering the Momma-To-Be.



My Aunt Barb is in town from New Mexico and after a short visit with her at my parent’s house, I raced home to give Kenyon and few kisses before I headed out again.  I met Kelsey downtown for a comedy show with Jay Mohr.




He was fabulous.  I loved seeing him his first time in Boise and I felt he was even better this visit.  The first time he told a lot of stories about this SNL days and was super engaging.  This time he told a ton of jokes.  He also had a great opening comic from LA and we got to meet his son, who he brought on stage when the show started.

Phoenix was downtown volunteering the hockey game so we made plans to meet up after for a night on the town since she was kid-free for the night.  We enjoyed some adult cocktails and girl talk.  It is always so nice to spend time with my friends.


Now, it is time to be responsible again as I am back to work tonight and tomorrow.

No comments: