2/24/20

Weekly WI: On The Down One Again

Good Morning!  Happy Monday to those starting the work week and Happy Friday to Lindsay, who is starting her weekend.  Ha!  Plus, with Aunt Barb in town, there is fun on the agenda.

I did my weigh-in this morning since I won’t be able to attend my meeting tomorrow.  I was hoping for the scale to be back down and happy to report I’m back on the downward trend.



I had a gain for the monthly total of 2.8 pounds.  That is the all thanks to February.  With pre-vacation and post-vacation gains minus what I lost today…2.8 pounds.  Thanks a lot February!  



When I think back to my previous weight trackers, I don’t think this is a surprise.  And, if I am remembering correctly, March is usually a month where I come in lowest.  Now, with that being said…I don’t want to push pressure on myself.

I plan to stay focused on my goals and continuing to meal plan, track, and earn those blue dots along with activity and water intake.  With Vegas Girls Weekend just four weeks away, of course I am nervous.  I am trying to find the balance between working hard at weight loss but also remembering there is more to live than the number on the scale.


And with that, I’ll sign off for now.  I’m sure you’ll see more reflections when I have time to sit down and look over my weight tracker.   

No comments: