6/20/20

Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday.


Oy it has been a week.  Vacation turned into throwing caution to the wind which turned into meals out at both work and home which ended up with Ben & Jerry’s on the couch.  Add in a side of not wanting to pick healthy foods and “ah…fuck it” and here we are Saturday feeling a bit guilty of my poor food choices along with a plan to skip the scale on Tuesday.


I don’t think getting on the scale Tuesday is the best thing for my mental state right now.  I am a mix of fear at seeing a huge gain and allowing the “ah…fuck it” to continue after large gain allows my good mood to deflate.  It makes me feel like I just un-did the last few months of heard work.  


That type of thinking is the wrong type of thinking because I didn’t.  So instead of stepping on the scale, I will get back on track TODAY and commit to 100% honest tracking this entire week.  Also, I will commit to no alcohol this entire week.  Those are two things that will set myself up for success.  Next Tuesday, I will face the scale regardless.  I don’t allow myself to skip the scale more than twice in a row.  I have no intentions to skip the scale again next week.


If I was still in ONEderland, I think I’d be feeling less deflated about where I am at now.  Crossing back over 200 really hit me hard and contributed to a lot of my reckless eating and drinking last week.  I cannot continue this path I am on.  It is common to re-gain up to 10 pounds over the summer and I won’t do that again this year.  I won’t allow myself to sit in the 200s for long.  I will get re-focused and I will get back on track.  


My FB Memory today was from two years ago when I officially lost 25 pound of re-gain weight.  




I have worked too hard to go backwards.

No comments: