6/30/20

Weekly WI: When You Work Hard, It Shows

Good Morning!


After a week of working hard at staying on track, I had a much needed loss at the scale.




It is so nice when your hard work actually pays off.  Getting back on track feels really good and I it is even better when you see the results you are hoping for.  I indulged in candy a few days while sitting in my office so that make me a bit nervous.  Other than that, I stuck to my plan to have NO alcohol.  It was tough.  I have been thinking about beer so much this week.  I have social plans on Wednesday so I will make Tuesday an on-track day.  After eating meals at home, I am dying for meals out.  I need to remember that all these good feelings are because of my hard work so I best not screw it up!


I met my Apple Watch Goal for the month of June, which I wasn’t sure how that would shake out.  Having to walk 94 miles this month was a challenge.  I am proud I followed through.




This now makes six months thus far in 2020 and 18 months since I completed all of the 2019 challenge.





Today is 13 years since I first met The Hubs.  I am one lucky gal.  




No comments: