6/10/20

Weekly WI: A Day Late

Good Morning!

I was on the go the entire day yesterday and didn’t pop in. Weigh-in was not a grand as last week’s big loss.  Despite a gain, I am so glad I am still in ONEderland.  That is a huge relief.



I consider this gain temporary.  I felt like my week went well and so I’m going to just keep on moving forward business as usual.

I had my WW Virtual Workshop Meeting and had to run to the car dealership for an oil change and tire rotation.  After that, I went to Boise to meet up with my WW Coach and friend, Cindie.  We took a two mile walk around Quinn’s Pond and chatted about all sorts of stuff.  It was wonderful to get to know her more.  We made our way to The Sandbar for some lunch and a few drinks.  I am getting pretty skilled at this weekday day-drinking thing.

I had to rush back to my car on foot as I needed to get home, see Kenyon off to work, and get ready to meet Phoenix and her kids in Caldwell.  Every Tuesday, Indian Creek Plaza had a Farm to Market event as well as a concert.  We walked around the market and took in some of the concert.

I was able to swing by my parent’s house afterwards and visited with them a before heading home to watch TV the rest of the night.  I walked a lot of steps, which I am thankful for as I am not sure if I will be meeting my Apple Watch Activity Goal this month.  I earned a 200% award for all 
my walking yesterday.


My WW tracking day was not stellar.  Despite several times trying to talk myself into stay on track, I just wanted to have an “off” day.  Oh boy did I have an off day.  I should actually account for all that in my tracker but part of having an off day was that I wanted to eat, drink, and enjoy life not worrying so much about my gain.  I feel good.  I look good.  And I enjoyed myself yesterday.

No comments: